EpiCast Report: Uveitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026
- November 2017
- 43 pages
Uveitis is the inflammation of the uveal tract (iris, ciliary body, and choroid), but can also cause the inflammation of nearby tissues, such as the retina, the optic nerve, and the vitreous humor. Anatomically, uveitis is classified by the main site of inflammation as anterior, intermediate, posterior, and panuveitis. Anterior uveitis is the most common form, is localized to the anterior chamber of the eye, and includes iritis, iridocyclitis, and anterior cylitis. Uveitis can occur in an acute, recurrent, or chronic manner.
This analysis provides detailed, granular, and clinically-relevant segmentations of uveitis cases. This analysis is further strengthened by its adherence to the standard clinical guidelines provided by the IUSG and SUN. By using the same guidelines across the different markets, GlobalData epidemiologists were able to conduct meaningful comparisons and analyses of the forecast results.
In the 7MM, the diagnosed incident cases of uveitis will increase from 402,343 cases in 2016 to 420,627 cases in 2026, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.45% per year. GlobalData forecasts that all markets except Germany and Japan will see an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of uveitis during the forecast period. In 2016, there were 992,827 diagnosed prevalent cases of uveitis in the 7MM, which is expected to increase to 1,115,226 cases by 2026, at an AGR of 1.23%. Among the 7MM, the US had the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of uveitis in 2016 and 2026, at 361,513 cases and 414,835 cases, respectively.
- The Uveitis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of uveitis in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- It also includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of uveitis in these markets from 2016-2026. The diagnosed incident and prevalent cases are further segmented by sex and age (starting at age 0 years up to ages 80 years and older) and by anatomical site of inflammation (anterior, intermediate, posterior, and panuveitis). The diagnosed incident cases are also segmented by course of disease (acute, chronic, and recurrent).
- The uveitis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Uveitis EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global uveitis market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global uveitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for uveitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude of uveitis population by course of disease and anatomical site of inflammation.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017