Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Crdit Agricole Group
Crdit Agricole is a provider of banking and related financial services. It offers a range of retail and corporate banking, investment banking, and insurance solutions. Its retail banking portfolio includes savings products, accounts, debit cards, and credit cards, as well as loans for mortgages, students, vehicles, real estate, agriculture, and personal needs. Its corporate banking offering comprises business financing, term deposits, treasury management, cash management, and other services. The bank offers investment banking solutions such as asset management and merger and acquisition advisory. It has a presence across Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Crdit Agricole operates under various brands such as LCL Bank and Insurance, BforBank, LCL Private Banking, Amundi, CPR Asset Management, Crdit Agricole Assurances, Eurofactor, Sofinco, and Indosuez Wealth Management, among others.
This report provides insight into Crdit Agricole Group's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In 2019, Crdit Agricole established CA-GIP, which incorporates the IT infrastructures and IT production activities of Crdit Agricole CIB, Crdit Agricole Assurances, Crdit Agricole Technologies et Services, and SILCA. CA-GIP has the ability to build innovative solutions at a group level, while increasing agility and ensuring a high level of cybersecurity.
- Crdit Agricole is enabling full multi-channel access to its branch operations. All of the banks branches are already equipped with tablets to provide customers with internet banking services and updates on the banks products and services.
- In 2014, Crdit Agricole teamed with Sopra Steria, a European IT consultancy firm, to successfully migrate its 39 regional banks to a single, unified, customer-oriented information system. This move - which was completed across three-and-a-half years - helped the bank ensure consistent processing across its portfolio and deliver high-quality services.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Crdit Agricole's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Incubator & Accelerator Programs
Partnership & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.