Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: CNA Financial Corporation
CNA Financial Corporation is an insurance holding company that offers commercial property and casualty insurance products. It offers insurance products for general liability, management liability, professional liability, workers compensation, marine, equipment breakdown, business interruption, and commercial auto insurance. CNA also offers services such as risk management, warranty, and claims administration.
It markets and distributes its products to professionals; small, medium, and large enterprises; associations; insurance companies; and other groups through a network of brokers, independent agents, and underwriters. CNA operates through various business segments including Specialty, Commercial, Life & Group, International, and Corporate & Other. The company provides its services in the US, and to Canada and Europe through its International segment.
This report provides insight into CNA's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- The key technology themes under focus for CNA are artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, cloud, digital assistants, cybersecurity, data analytics, insurtech, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and medical IoT.
- CNA has partnered with companies that enable it to provide innovative products to its own customers, optimize its operational procedures, or enhance its risk and compliance architecture.
- CNA has launched products that address cybersecurity issues or facilitate efficient workflow management for its own internal operations as well as its clients.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about CNA's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.