Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: CaixaBank
CaixaBank SA (CaixaBank) is a financial services group that offers a range of financial products and services to individuals, SMEs, and corporate customers. The group has business interests in retail and business banking, asset management, insurance, and investments solutions. Headquartered in Barcelona, CaixaBank is present in Europe, Asia, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
CaixaBank is tapping the power of blockchain, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, mobile, big data, e-commerce, the office of the future, and quantum computing to achieve operational efficiency and provide a secure banking experience for its customers. It has mainly partnered with companies that enable it to enhance the efficiency of its operations and develop innovative solutions for its individual and business customers.
This report explores CaixaBanks fintech activities, including insight into its digital transformation strategies; an overview of its technology initiatives; and details of its estimated ICT budget and major ICT contracts.
- CaixaBank unveiled its 2019-21 Strategic Plan with the aim of accelerating its digital transformation.
- It has created shared research and innovation centers to undertake joint innovation projects in partnership with tech companies. For example, it invests in emerging technology companies via its two joint innovation centers with IBM and Everis.
- The bank is exploring the use of advanced technologies like blockchain, AI, big data, and robotics that will help increase its operational flexibility and efficiency.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into CaixaBanks fintech operations.
- Learn which technology themes are under the company's focus.
- Explore CaixaBank's product launches and partnership strategies in the fintech space.
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators/Incubators & Other Innovation Programs
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.