Employee Benefits in Ukraine 2020
- October 2020
- 58 pages
Following its declaration of independence, Ukraine initiated socio-economic reforms and initiated the national social security system. The system is divided into Compulsory State Social insurance, which is funded by employee and employer contributions, and Family and Social Benefits and Services which is financed by the government. The countrys transition to an open-market economy had adverse effects on its employment rate and standards of living, leading to economic depression and hyperinflation. However, economic, and social reforms are in process, with the intervention of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Ukraine, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Ukraine, detailed information about the private benefits in Ukraine, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Ukraine.
- The Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine is the sole administrator of social security benefits and co-ordinates the main social security funds.
- Ukrainian law requires employees to contribute to pension insurance, insurance against accidents and occupational diseases, and sickness and unemployment.
- Employee benefits, which are required by law, are known as state and compulsory benefits
- In Ukraine, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through voluntary insurance contracts
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Ukraine -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Ukraine
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Ukraine.
- Assess Ukraine's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Ukraine.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Ukraine's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020