Employee Benefits in Slovenia 2020
- October 2020
- 54 pages
The Slovenian social security system includes social insurance, social assistance scheme, and family benefits. It covers the risks of employees, self-employed persons, unemployed persons, persons taking care of family members, and individuals without the necessary minimum resources. Contributions to the social security system are made by employees, employers, and self-employed individuals. Slovenia has two pillar pension system. First pillar is made for means-tested and employed individuals and the second pillar comprised of employer sponsored defined contribution (DC) schemes.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Slovenia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Slovenia, detailed information about the private benefits in Slovenia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Slovenia.
- The Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, and Family and Equal Opportunities is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
- A persons national insurance contribution is determined based on their income.
- An insured person who is unemployed or unable to work and whose benefits have been exhausted is entitled to credited contribution.
- In Slovenia, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through mutual pension funds, Pension Insurance and Joint-stock Pension.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Slovenia -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, long-term Care benefits, Minimum resources, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Slovenia
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Slovenia.
- Assess Slovenias employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Slovenia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Slovenias employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020