Employee Benefits in Saudi Arabia 2019
"Employee Benefits in Saudi Arabia 2019", report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Saudi Arabia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Saudi Arabia, detailed information about the private benefits in Saudi Arabia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Saudi Arabia.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has an extensive social security system, which aims to provide every citizen with a decent standard of living in line with Islamic principles. Its small population and high gross domestic product (GDP) allow the Kingdom to provide employed and self-employed residents with help, such as medical care, childcare, pensions and unemployment benefit, as well as, in some cases, housing and disability benefits. Saudi Arabia had previously experimented with its social security system by bringing in foreign workers as the countrys working population mainly consists of expatriates. However, due to their transient nature, the plan was later shelved. The Ministry of Labor provides general supervision, while the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) administers various social welfare programs through district offices.
- The Saudi Arabian social security system covers both private and public sector employees, while voluntary coverage is provided to individuals who are not qualified for compulsory coverage, self-employed individuals and Saudi expatriates.
- Both civil servants and military personnel are covered under the civil pension and military pension schemes respectively.
- The Saudi Arabian Nitaqat system was implemented to promote the employment of nationals in the private sector.
- Most foreign employees in Saudi Arabia can start a personal pension plan in which they contribute either as a lump sum or through regular savings, due to the countrys high disposable income.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Saudi Arabia -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Saudi Arabia
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Saudi Arabia.
- Assess Saudi Arabian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Saudi Arabia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Saudi Arabian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN SAUDI ARABIA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death Benefits
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Option
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.6 Workers Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Payment Option
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.2 End of Service Benefits
6.8.3 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical Benefits
7.5 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Saudi Arabia - Country Statistics
Table 3: Saudi Arabia Retirement Benefits - Social Insurance System Contribution Rates
Table 4: Saudi Arabia Retirement Benefits - Civil Pension Scheme Contribution Rates
Table 5: Saudi Arabia Retirement Benefits - Military Pension Scheme Contribution Rates
Table 6: Saudi Arabia-CCHI Schedule of Benefit
Table 7: Saudi Arabia Workers Compensation - Social Insurance System Payment Options
Table 8: Saudi Arabia Workers Compensation - Social Insurance System Contribution Rates
Table 9: Saudi Arabia Workers Compensation - Civil Pension Scheme Contribution Rates
Table 10: Saudi Arabia Workers Compensation - Military Pension Scheme Contribution Rates
Table 11: Saudi Arabia - Relationship Between Service Duration, Maternity and Annual Leave
Table 12: Saudi Arabia ESB - Resigned Employees
Table 13: Saudi Arabia ESB - Resigned Employees
Table 14: Saudi Arabia Leave - Fixed National and Public Holidays 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Saudi Arabia - Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.