Employee Benefits in Russia 2018
Russia underwent major economic and political change following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. During this two-decade transition period, several changes were made to the countrys social security system, including the development of private employee benefit plans, the establishment of a three-tier pension system, and the setting up of cost-of-living compensation.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Russia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Russia, detailed information about the private benefits in Russia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Russia.
- In Russia, state and compulsory benefits such as retirement, death in service, long-term disability, short-term sickness, medical, maternity and paternity, family allowance, long-term care and unemployment are supervised by the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection and the Ministry of Healthcare.
- Private employee benefit plans are voluntary in nature. In Russia, traditional employee benefit plans similar to western standards are not yet practiced by all employers.
- The Russian social security system follows a dual system: social insurance and social assistance.
- Social insurance is funded by federal, regional and local budgets, and from autonomous funds such as the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, the Federal Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation and the Federal Medical Insurance Fund.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Russia.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Russia.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Russia.
- Assess Russian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Russia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Russian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN RUSSIA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.5 Payment Options
6.1.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.4.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.5.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.6 Workmens Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Employee and employer contributions
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.7.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.8 Family Benefits
6.8.4 Payment Options
6.8.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.9 Long-Term Care Benefits
6.9.4 Payment Options
6.9.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.1 Minimum Resources
6.10.4 Payment Options
6.10.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.11 Unemployment Benefits
6.11.4 Payment Options
6.11.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.12 Holiday Entitlement
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Disability Benefits
7.3 Death Benefits
7.4 Medical and Health Benefits
7.5 Other Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Russia - Country Statistics
Table 3: Russian Retirement Benefits - Additional Employee Contribution for Early Retirement
Table 4: Long-Term Disability Benefits Based on Degree of Incapacity (RUB), Monthly
Table 5: Fixed Basic Disability Benefit Based on Degree of Incapacity and Number of Unemployed Dependent Family Members (RUB), Monthly
Table 6: Russian Short-term Sickness Benefits - Benefit as per Period of Service Rendered by Insured (RUB)
Table 7: Russian Unemployment Benefits - Rates of Benefits Provided
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia- Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.