Employee Benefits in Poland 2018
Poland has a well-developed social security system that covers the risks of employees, self-employed persons and their family members. Zakad Ubezpiecze Spoecznych (Social Insurance Institution - ZUS) is the Polish state organization responsible for social insurance benefits. ZUS is supervised by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy and is responsible for sickness and maternity cash benefits, as well as pensions for retirement, invalidity, survivors, accidents at work and occupational diseases.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Poland, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Poland, detailed information about the private benefits in Poland, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Poland.
- Employee benefits that are established by law are called as state and compulsory benefits.
- Social insurance and social assistance are the basic drivers of the states social security policy.
- Voluntary Occupational Pensions come under the third pillar of the Polish pension system and cover less than 4% of employees.
- The Polish social security system is included in the overall framework of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy and the Ministry of Health.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Poland.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Poland.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Poland.
- Assess Polish employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Poland.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Polish employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN POLAND
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.5 Payment Options
6.1.6 Typical employer practice
6.1.7 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Typical employer practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment options
6.3.5 Typical employer practice
6.3.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3.7 Taxation 28
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.4.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Typical employer practice
6.5.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.6 Workmens Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Payment options
6.6.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.7.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.8 Family Benefits
6.8.4 Payment Options
6.8.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.9 Unemployment Benefits
6.9.4 Payment Options
6.9.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.10 Long-Term Care Insurance
6.10.4 Payment Options
6.11 Minimum Resources
6.11.4 Payment Options
6.11.5 Employee and employer contributions
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Long -Term Disability Benefits
7.3 Death Benefits
7.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
7.5 Medical and Health Benefits
7.6 Other Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Poland - Country Statistics
Table 3: Poland - Recent Amendments to Regulations
Table 4: Poland - Qualifying Period for Long-term Disability Benefit
Table 5: Poland - Duration of Leaves
Table 6: Poland - Amount of Benefit
Table 7: Poland - Long-term Care Benefits in Kind
List of Figures
Figure 1: Poland- Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.