Employee Benefits in Kazakhstan 2018
Kazakhstans social security system consists of social insurance system and social assistance system. The social security system covers a large proportion of the population and offers a wide range of social benefits and allowances to its people. The Kazakhstan Agency for Financial Market and Financial Organizations, the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MOLSP) and the Ministry of Health are the most important organizations responsible for the management and supervision of social security benefits. Both the state and private benefits in Kazakhstan are undergoing transformation, and are expected to improve in the near future as the government is aiming to diversify its economy.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Kazakhstan, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Kazakhstan, detailed information about the private benefits in Kazakhstan, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Kazakhstan.
- State benefits are granted by the government of a particular country to all of its employed, self-employed, and unemployed residents, as well as their dependents.
- Benefits that are granted by employers to their employees over and above state and compulsory benefits are known as private benefits.
- Social security benefits are granted under systems such as the mandatory individual account, the social insurance system and the social assistance system.
- The social assistance system covers Kazakhstani residents whose monthly income is below the poverty line, and is fully financed by the state.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Kazakhstan.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Kazakhstan.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Kazakhstan.
- Assess Kazakhstans employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Kazakhstan.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Kazakhstans employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN KAZAKSTHAN
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.5 Pensionable salary
6.1.7 Payment Options
6.1.8 Typical employer practice
6.1.9 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Typical employer practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Typical employer practice
6.3.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.4.5 Typical employer practice
6.4.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Typical employer practice
6.5.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.6 Workmens Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Payment options
6.6.5 Typical employer practice
6.6.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.7.5 Typical employer practice
6.8 Family Benefits
6.8.4 Payment Options
6.8.5 Typical employer practice
6.8.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.9 Unemployment Benefits
6.9.4 Payment Options
6.9.5 Typical employer practice
6.9.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.1 Leaves and public holidays
6.10.2 Annual leave
6.10.3 Public holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Medical and Health Benefits
7.2 Other Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Kazakhstan - Country Statistics
Table 3: Kazakhstan - Social Security Contribution Rates, 2017
Table 4: Kazakhstan Death in Service Benefit - Number of Survivors Rate 2017
Table 5: Kazakhstan Death in Service Benefit - Covered Period Rate 2017
Table 6: Kazakhstan Long-Term Disability Benefit - Loss of Working Capacity Rate 2017
Table 7: Kazakhstan Long-Term Disability Benefit - Loss of Working Capacity Rate 2017
Table 8: Kazakhstan Unemployment Benefit - Covered Period Rate 2017
Table 9: Kazakhstan - Public Holidays 2018
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kazakhstan - Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.