Employee Benefits in Israel 2019
Israel has a well-established social security system that provides a series of means-tested benefits and grants to people who require financial assistance. The system encompasses income-transfer programs administered by the National Insurance Institute and other government ministries that provide a safeguard for persons and their dependents with inadequate sources of income, or those facing unforeseen expenses. Programs are intended to reduce poverty, provide citizens with an acceptable standard of living and support children and the unemployed.
- The National Insurance covers all citizens, permanent residents and Jewish immigrants.
- Retirement, disability, death-in-service, healthcare, unemployment and income support benefits are provided by the state or else are compulsory.
- The social security system consists of income transfer programs administered by the National Insurance Institute and Ministry of Social Affairs.
- In addition to pension benefits, income support and supplements for dependents are available.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Israel -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Israel
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Israel.
- Assess Israeli employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Israel.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Israeli employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN ISRAEL
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death Benefits
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-term Disability Benefits
6.4.3 Payment Options
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.5.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.6 Workers Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Payment Options
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Long-Term Care Benefits
6.8.2 Minimum Resources
6.8.3 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.4 Child Allowance
6.8.5 Benefits for Children with Disabilities
6.8.6 Accidents Injury Benefits
6.8.7 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical and Health Benefits
7.5 Workers Compensation Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Israel - Country Statistics
Table 3: Israel - Contributions of Salaried Workers, 2019
Table 4: Contributions of Salaried Workers, 2019
Table 5: Israel - Contributions of Self-Employed Persons, 2019
Table 6: Israel - Contributions of Unemployed Persons, 2019
Table 7: Israel - Contributions of Persons Receiving Early Pension, 2019
Table 8: Israel - Contributions, Domestic Workers, 2019
Table 9: Israel - Contributions, Domestic Workers, 2019
Table 10: Israel - Contributions, foreign residents, 2019
Table 11: Israel - Israel - Contributions of Residents of the Palestinian Authority or Judea and Sameria in Settlement or in Military Sites, 2019
Table 12: Israel - Amount of Old-Age Pension, 2019
Table 13: Israel - Long-Term Care Benefit, Income Limit, 2019
Table 14: Israel - Income Support, those Aged 20-24 2019
Table 15: Israel - Income Support Benefit, Those Aged 25-54, 2019
Table 16: Israel - Income Support Benefit, More than 55 Years, 2019
Table 17: Israel - Unemployment Benefit, Maximum Duration
Table 18: Israel - Child Allowance, Born After May 31, 2003
Table 19: Israel - Child Allowance, Born After June 3, 2003
Table 20: Israel - Disability Benefit for Children, 2017
Table 21: Israel Leave - Fixed National and Public Holidays 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Israel - Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.