Employee Benefits in Greece 2021
- February 2021
- 45 pages
Greece has one of the most developed and comprehensive welfare systems
in the world. The Greek government provides various social insurance and
assistance schemes including insurance cover for the elderly, disability,
sickness, unemployment, and survivors pension schemes. However, social
assistance schemes are not provided to elderly people and repatriated
citizens, who receive other public welfare services. Greek private
employers also offer various benefits to employees including mobile phone
benefits, gift vouchers, and stock options.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Greece, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Greece, detailed information about the private benefits in Greece, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Greece.
- IKA-ETAM is the main institution that governs and supervises social security-related issues, including enrolment and claims settlement.
- Labor Employment Office (OAED) administers issues related to benefits provided to employees including pensions, sickness, maternity, unemployment, and family care.
- Private benefits facilitated by employers are regulated and supervised on the basis of benefits
- Pillar II comprises the occupational pension funds, which may be given in the form of group pension insurance or pension fund
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Greece
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, long-term care benefits, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Greece
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Greece.
- Assess Greeces employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Greece.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Greeces employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN GREECE
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment Options
6.6 Workmens Compensation Insurance
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Family Benefits
6.8.2 Long-Term Care Benefits
6.8.3 Minimum Resources
6.8.4 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.5 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical and Health Benefits
7.5 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
7.6 Other benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Greece - Country Statistics
Table 3: Greece - Child Benefits 2021
Table 4: Greece - Public Holidays 2021
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020