Employee Benefits in Bulgaria 2019
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Bulgaria, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Bulgaria, detailed information about the private benefits in Bulgaria, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Bulgaria.
The National Social Security Institute (NSSI) is responsible for managing all the social security schemes in the Republic of Bulgaria. It administers mandatory social security schemes such as sickness, maternity, occupational diseases, workplace accidents, disability, old age and survivors pensions. Irrespective of whether a person is employed, unemployed or self-employed, Bulgarians are covered under certain social security schemes.
- Old-age and survivor's pensions, unemployment, accident insurance, occupational disease insurance, family benefits and sickness care insurance are the main compulsory forms of cover.
- The NSSI is responsible for managing all social security schemes in Bulgaria.
- All Bulgarians are covered, irrespective of whether they are employed, unemployed or self-employed.
- The social insurance schemes are financed through special budgets of the social insurance funds.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Bulgaria -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Bulgaria
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Bulgaria.
- Assess Bulgarian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Bulgaria.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Bulgarian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN BULGARIA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.4 Payment Options
6.2 Death Benefits
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.5 Medical Benefits
6.5.4 Payment options
6.6 Workers Compensation Insurance
6.6.4 Payment Options
6.7 Maternity and Paternity Benefits
6.7.4 Payment Options
6.8 Other Benefits
6.8.1 Family benefits
6.8.2 Long-Term Care Benefits
6.8.3 Minimum Resources
6.8.4 Unemployment Benefits
6.8.5 Leaves and Holidays
7 PRIVATE BENEFITS
7.1 Retirement Benefits
7.2 Death Benefits
7.3 Disability Benefits
7.4 Medical Benefits
7.5 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
8.2 Contact GlobalData
8.3 About GlobalData
8.4 GlobalDatas Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Bulgaria - Country Statistics
Table 3: Bulgarian Retirement Benefits -Employer and Employee Contribution
Table 4: Bulgarian Retirement Benefits - Contributions by Self-Employed Individuals
Table 5: Bulgarian Retirement Benefits - Supplementary Compulsory Pension
Table 6: Bulgarian Short-Term Sickness Benefits - Employer and Employee Contribution
Table 7: Bulgarian Workers Compensation - Determination of Coefficient
Table 8: Bulgarian Workers Compensation - Amount of Workers Compensation Insurance Minimum Pension
Table 9: Bulgarian Maternity and Paternity Benefits - Employer and Employee Contribution
Table 10: Bulgarian Long-term Care Benefits - Degree of Disability
Table 11: Bulgarian Minimum Resources - Determination of Differentiated Guaranteed Minimum Income
Table 12: Bulgarian Unemployment Benefits - Duration of Insurance and Benefits Paid
Table 13: Bulgarian Unemployment Benefits - Employer and Employee Contributions
Table 14: Bulgaria Leave - Fixed National and Public Holidays 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Bulgaria - Main Institutions of Social Security System
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.