Electrophysiology (EP) Devices Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018

Electrophysiology (EP) Devices Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018

  • Transparency Market Research
  • Ongoing
  • Medical Imaging

Report Description

1
1

Increasing incidences of sudden cardiac arrests, growth in the use of robotic guided catheters in diagnostic procedures, and increase in the arrhythmia population are some of the major factors driving the growth of electrophysiology devices industry. Need to reduce diagnostic procedure time, improve success rate, and reduce human exposure to radiations is driving technological innovations in this industry. 

The global electrophysiology (EP) devices market is expected to witness significant growth rate and reach USD 4.4 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. The American market is expected to be the largest contributor to this industry growth accounting for about 35% of the global value while the European market is expected to claim 30% of the total market value. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with an annual growth rate of 10.8% due to the continuously growing population and need for medical services. 

Diagnostic EP catheters segment account for more than 65% of the market value while laboratory devices and ablation catheters segment round off to 35% of the total market value. Globally, in the ablation catheters segment, the radio frequency ablation catheters will account for approximately 40% share over the year 2015 while laser, microwave, and cryo segments will account for the remaining 60%. 

Market Segmentation 

Product Segmentation

Diagnostic Electrophysiology (EP)
  • X-Ray Systems
  • 3D Mapping Systems
  • EP Recording Systems
  • Remote Steering Systems
  • Intracardiac Echocardiography Systems
  • Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation Generators
EP Ablation Catheters
  • Radiofrequency (RF) EP Ablation Catheters
  • Cryoablation EP Catheters
  • Laser Ablation Systems
  • Microwave Ablation
Electrophysiology (EP) devices research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Major geographies analyzed under this research report are 
  • North America
  • Asia-Pacific
  • Europe
  • Rest of the World 
This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
  • Current industry trends 
  • Factors driving market growth 
  • Restraints 
  • Industry structure 
  • Market projections for upcoming years
This report also provides analysis of technological developments in the industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants. 

Major Players 

Some of the key players dominating this market are Medtronic Inc., Abbott Vascular Devices, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiac Science Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc., Zoll Medical Corporation, 3M Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson & Co., GE Healthcare, Philips Medical Systems, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Asian Heart Institute, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., and others. 

Reasons for Buying this Report
  • This research report provides an overview of market forces driving and restricting market growth 
  • It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of the market 
  • It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the industry
  • It provides comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies 
  • It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments 
  • It helps to clearly understand competitive environment to stay ahead in competition 
  • It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological improvements in the market

Have query on this report?

Make an Enquiry

Success Stories

Our Clients

Tell Us What You Need and We’ll Get Back with the Best Solutions Available.

*
*
*

get in touch

Location :

State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207, United States

Call Us :

US/Canada toll free : 866-997-4948

Tel : +1-518-621-2074