Cybersecurity in Healthcare - Thematic Research
- October 2018
- 57 pages
The global healthcare industry is preparing to ride the digital wave- contextualizing and implementing new technologies such as cloud, mobility, Big Data and analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT)-to best align with care models. However, technology offers risks as well as rewards. The more healthcare ecosystems embrace digital technology, the more they expose themselves to emerging cyber risks. As healthcare providers progress toward predictive and prescriptive models to support real-time decision-making, their rich data becomes a strategic asset. They need to plan ways to mitigate their vulnerabilities and enhance their security against cyber risks now. Because of this, there is a significant market opportunity, and technology vendors can leverage their ecosystems to offer end-to-end security solutions to exploit state-of-the-art technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and forensics.
Forward-thinking healthcare providers are pivoting towards a holistic cybersecurity approach to shore up their current positions. This approach will also ensure strong future-proofing elements by acknowledging ongoing changes that are in line with wider growth strategies. However, achieving a comprehensive cybersecurity approach requires involving people, processes, and technology that are relevant to detection, prediction, prevention, and rapid response in order to safeguard users from the myriad cyber breaches that healthcare players now need to confront.
This report provides in-house analyst expertise on the 14 most important cybersecurity technologies and identifies the winners in these high-growth cyber technology cycles. Components of the report include -
- Key Players: identify the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where they sit in the value chain.
- Trends in the Cybersecurity Industry: key trends driving the cybersecurity industry classified into five key categories - the changing nature of cyber threats, evolution of key cybersecurity technologies, industry growth drivers, healthcare governance trends, and cybersecurity trends in healthcare.
- Industry Analysis: analysis of the impact of cybercrime and key regulations around cybersecurity across global regulatory bodies.
- Impact of Cybersecurity in Healthcare: identify key cybersecurity models for the healthcare industry including case studies demonstrating how healthcare companies are using cybersecurity for improved outcomes.
- Value Chain: identify the 14 key cybersecurity technologies driving growth in the cybersecurity industry, highlighting the leaders in each category.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of the key cybersecurity technologies impacting the healthcare industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the key cybersecurity models being used in the healthcare industry.
- Stay up to date on the industrys big players in the cybersecurity industry and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in cybersecurity technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017