COVID-19 Impact on Unilever, H2 2020 Update
- November 2020
- 16 pages
"COVID-19 Impact on Unilever, H2 2020 Update" reports key findings as of October 9, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The global coronavirus spread is impacting all the businesses, although at varying levels, food and household products seems to dodge the pressure from the crisis. Whereas other industries such as C&T and non-alcoholic beverages are continuing to be impacted substantially. Unilever is predicted to bear the brunt of global crisis, whereas its diversification will provide it the strength to steer through the difficult times and rebound earlier than its peers.
- Unilevers diversified presence in industries as well as geographic regions will provide resilience in weathering the global crisis.
- Major contributing countries of Unilevers sales are reeling under the COVID-19 pandemic.
- C&T and non-alcoholic business will bear the brunt of COVID-19, whereas household products and food will register growth.
- Haircare and personal hygiene are to be the worst-hit sectors in Unilevers cosmetic & toiletries business.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
COVID-19 impact analysis on Unilever key findings as of October 9, 2020
Geographic spread analysis- COVID 19 vs Unilever brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 on Unilever's regional sectors
Unilever's 2020 exposure - brand sales at risk by region and sector
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.