CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Austria
- June 2018
- 198 pages
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Austria". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Austria. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Austria. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Austria is one of the largest healthcare markets, with a strong focus on pharmaceutical R&D. The value of the Austrian pharmaceutical market declined from $3.30 billion in 2010 to $3.23 billion in 2016, at a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.33%. However, in terms of Euro, the market value increased from 2.48 billion in 2010 to 2.87 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 2%. The decline in the market value in Euro terms was driven by the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the Euro versus the US dollar and increased consumption of generics. The Austrian medical device market was valued at $1.63 billion in 2010 and increased to $1.95 billion in 2017.The main segments were nephrology and urology devices, orthopedic devices, ophthalmic devices, cardiovascular devices, and in vitro diagnostics. The robust healthcare system, high focus on R&D and change in demographics are expected to drive the growth of the pharmaceutical market. However, generic substitution and shortage of specialized staff act as a major barrier for the pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Austria, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi and Gerot Lannach) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Roche, DePuy and Sanochemia Pharmazeutika)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Austria
- Porters five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Austria
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Austrian healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Austrian healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Austrian healthcare market.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017