Country Profile: Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Indonesia
- May 2017
- 146 pages
The Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Indonesia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016-2021 in value terms. The urge for new taste preferences and rising acceptance of western food formats among consumers is driving the demand for Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products in the country. Condiment Sauces is the largest market in value terms and volume terms in 2016, while the Bouillons & Stocks market is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021 in value terms. Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel for seasonings, dressings and sauces in the country. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in 2016, while Flexible Packaging is expected to register fastest growth during 2016-2021.The Kraft Heinz Company and Unilever Plc are the leading players in the Indonesian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
GlobalDatas Country Profile report on the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Bouillons & Stocks, Chutneys & Relishes, Condiment Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Dry Cooking Sauces, Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, Tomato Pastes and Pures, and, Wet Cooking Sauces with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
- The Indonesian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016-2021.
- Of the Nine markets, Condiment Sauces is the largest market in both value and volume terms in 2016.
- The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces products in the country is lower compared to global and regional levels in 2016
- The Indonesian Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector is partly fragmented with the top five players accounting for nearly 30.9% of the market share by value in 2016.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel for the sector, accounting for a total value share of 63.6% in 2016.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the country.
- The Bouillons & Stocks market leads the Singaporean Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Health & Wellness claims
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.