Counter-Unmanned Aerial System (C-UAS) Technologies-Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments
- June 2020
- Defense and Security
- 72 pages
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Systems (UAVs/UASs) have witnessed tremendous advances in terms of the number of deployed systems, as well as individual system capabilities, which in turn have led to the massive proliferation of UASs, manifesting in an acutely increasing demand curve that is only anticipated to rise over the next decade
The proliferation of UAVs has been so extensive that even insurgent groups such as Islamic State (IS) have been reported to be using these systems for attacks on US, Russian and Syrian forces in the Syrian conflict. There are several instances where commercial UAVs have been used in an attempt to create chaos and carry out terror missions
The concept of UAV swarm attacks has also helped to further the demand for C-UAS systems globally. Defined as multiple autonomous aircraft networked together, deterrence against a UAV swarm attack is anticipated to usher in a new era of C-UAS capabilities, bringing along with it the need to employ more sophisticated systems with much faster response times
With smaller UAVs such as micro, mini and nano versions arriving in bulk in the consumer market, as well as military arsenals, early detection of these systems has become an even more challenging task owing to the much smaller signature that these smaller platforms possess. Also, since civilian UAVs are much smaller and tend to fly at low altitudes, detection by radar may not be the best option at all times
The proliferation of UAVs has been so extensive that even insurgent groups such as Islamic State (IS) have been reported to be using these systems for attacks on US, Russian and Syrian forces in the Syrian conflict. There are several instances where commercial UAVs have been used in an attempt to create chaos and carry out terror missions. Terrorist tactics have included the arming of cheap UAVs to deploy grenades and mortar rounds, which in turn have raised serious concerns on issues
With smaller UAVs such as micro, mini and nano versions arriving in bulk in the consumer market, as well as military arsenals, early detection of these systems has become an even more challenging task owing to the much smaller signature that these smaller platforms possess. Also, since civilian UAVs are much smaller and tend to fly at low altitudes, detection by radar may not be the best option at all times.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market drivers: detailed analysis of demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of customers around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Competitive landscape: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances and strategic initiatives
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Counter-UAS market
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Counter-UAS market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global C-UAS market
- Make correct business decisions based on an analysis of the competitive landscape of the sector with profiles of the top counter UAS systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances and recent contract wins , also contains exhaustive lists of all major companies active in the sector wkithin a particular country in the Top 4 Spender profiles
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.