Corrosion Protection Tapes Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Transparency Market Research
Global Corrosion Protection Tapes Market - Overview:
Protection from rust is one of the most common problem faced for metal components. One such type of tapes are corrosion protection tapes which are used for stopping the process of galvanic corrosion when two metals with different electrode potentials comes in contact with each other for long time. Corrosion protection tapes can be used for various metals such as iron, copper, brass, chrome, bronze, tin, etc. which gets rusted when in contact with air for longer time. In addition, corrosion protection tapes also have the advantage of withstanding heat and cold temperature for a longer time. Some of the corrosion protection tapes can tolerate high temperature up to 80°C and with low temperature as low as 0°C.
Corrosion Protection Tapes Market Scenario
According to Afera (European Adhesive Tape Association) the global tapes market is expected to witness estimated growth of around 5.0% over the next 5 years. It is also estimated to represent a global market of ~39 billion square meters (bsm) in 2015.
Global Tapes by Region:
Global Corrosion Protection Tapes - Market Segmentation:
The global corrosion protection tapes market can be segmented by material type, and by end use. Pricing for corrosion protection tapes market has considered based on material type segment in US$ Million and the volume is considered in Million square meter (Mn.Sqm).
On the basis of material type, the global corrosion protection tapes market is segmented into -
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of end use, the global corrosion protection tapes market is segmented into -
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Shipping & Logistics
In building & construction segment, corrosion protection tapes are mainly used for protecting metal pipes from getting rusted.
In electrical & electronics segment, this type of corrosion protection tapes are used for preventing corrosion for wirings being used in this end use.
In automobile segment, corrosion protection tapes are used for preventing of corrosion in various automotive applications which can get rusted when contact with air, oil or water.
In shipping & logistics segment, corrosion protection tapes is used for mainly used for large metal shipping vessels which are being transported.
In aerospace segment, corrosion protection tapes are used in aircrafts and space shuttles which get contact with stratosphere and troposphere layers where heat is more and corrosion occurs.
In defense segment, corrosion protection tapes are used for mechanical and electronic systems which should not get rusted in any weather.
Global Corrosion Protection Tapes Market – Key players:
Following are the key players for corrosion protection tapes market are being segmented based on tier1, tier2 and China based categories.
Tier 1 players for corrosion protection tapes market: 3M Company, Nitto Denko Corp, Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Scapa Group plc, Berry Plastics CPG, Innovative Manufacturing Inc.,
- 3M Company – 3M Company is one of the largest manufacturer of corrosion protection tapes in the world. The company manufacturers 3 types of corrosion protection tapes based on the sizes and thickness. Company mainly uses polyvinyl chloride as the backing material and uses rubber resin as adhesive material.
- Scapa Group plc – The Company manufactures heavy duty PVC corrosion protection tapes with 0.25mm thickness. The product is available mainly in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Nitto Denko Corp – Company manufactures two types of corrosion protection tapes with PVC and petrolatum backing material.
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC – Company manufacturers PVC corrosion protection tapes with rubber based adhesive. These types of tapes have good UV resistance.
Tier 2 players for corrosion protection tapes market: Hinni Trachet SA, DEHN + SÖHNE GmbH + Co. KG., PSI Products GmbH, Heskins Ltd, Coroplast Fritz Müller GmbH & Co. KG, Sam Hwan Anti-corrosion Industrial Co.,
China based players for corrosion protection tapes market are as follows: Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Materials CO.,Ltd., NingBo Ideal Anti corrosion Material Co.,Ltd., Quanmin Plastic Co.,Ltd., Dasheng Heat Shrinkable Material Co., Ltd.,
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Packaging
PackagingChinese Markets for Industrial Packaging