Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Clinical and Commercial Analyzer-July 2021
- July 2021
- 14 pages
When faced with an outbreak of a pathogen with no known treatments, we are forced to rely on the pharmaceutical industry to develop interventions to curb these potential disasters.
The COVID-19 Clinical and Commercial Analyzer is an interactive Excel-based tool that scores leading pipeline-stage vaccines and therapeutics on a range of clinical and commercial parameters based on available clinical data. The catalyst for the initial release of this analysis, dated July 9, 2021, includes all clinical data readouts and other market-altering events that have occurred since the outbreaks inception.
- Competitive Assessment: Visual representation of the results of the analyzer, depicting how the leading candidates compete.
- Product Dashboard: Compilation of all key product features, plus a proprietary SWOT analysis of each product.
- Clinical Data Summary: Listing of published clinical data for all products included in the analysis.
This analyser includes -
- Catalyst: Description of the most recent events impacting the COVID-19 R&D competitive landscape that are accounted for in the analysis
- Scope of Coverage and Methodology: Discussion of product inclusion criteria and outline of rationale and assumptions
- Clinical and Commercial Analyzer: Each asset is scored on a set of characteristics that will determine their post-launch success, including clinical features such as efficacy, safety, and dosing regimen and commercial attributes such as price, company reputation, and marketing and sales force strength
- Competitive Assessment: Visual representation of the results of the analyzer, depicting how the leading candidates compete
- Product Dashboard: Compilation of all key product features, plus a proprietary SWOT analysis of each product
- Clinical Data Summary: Listing of published clinical data for all products included in the analysis
Reasons to Buy
With the constantly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, players need rapidly updated and detailed information on the potential for success for emerging vaccines and therapies. GlobalDatas COVID-19 Clinical and Commercial Analyzer will allow clients to -
- View scoring of assets which will impact their success in this dynamic field, with characteristics scored including clinical features such as safety and efficacy, and commercial features such as price and company reputation and marketing capabilities.
- Two important features of this are that the scores are easily visualized in a chart clearly depicting where different assets stand in the field. Further, the scoring sheet is live, meaning that clients can change scoring parameters based on their individual needs and preferences.
- Access to dashboards detailing out basic information for these agents such as mechanism of action, as well as GlobalDatas take on these assets, including SWOT analyses, with further linkage to summaries of available published clinical data for assets.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Report Scope
1.2 Navigate the COVID-19 Outbreak with GlobalData Pharmas COVID-19 Dashboard
1.3 Monitor the COVID-19 Outbreak with GlobalData Epidemiology Indicators
2.1 Epidemiology: Snapshot as of March 25, 2020
2.2 Epidemiology: Disease Trajectory as of March 25, 2020
2.3 Epidemiology Indicators in the Top 3 Most-Affected Countries: Disease Trajectory in China as of March 25, 2020
2.4 Epidemiology Indicators in the Top 3 Most-Affected Countries: Disease Trajectory in Italy as of March 25, 2020
2.5 Epidemiology Indicators in the Top 3 Most-Affected Countries: Disease Trajectory in the US as of March 25, 2020
2.6 Epidemiology Forecast: United States
3. Pipeline Overview
3.1 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Phase
3.2 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Molecule Type
3.3 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Type of Developer
3.4 Pipeline Therapeutics: Clinical-Stage Candidates (Phase I - III)
3.5 Pipeline Therapeutics: Preclinical-Stage Candidates
3.6 Pipeline Therapeutics: Currently Available Data
3.7 Pipeline Vaccines: Breakdown by Phase
3.8 Pipeline Vaccines: Breakdown by Developer Type
3.9 Pipeline Vaccines: Clinical and Preclinical-Stage Candidates
4. Pipeline Overview
4.1 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Phase
4.2 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Molecule Type
4.3 Pipeline Therapeutics: Breakdown by Type of Developer
4.4 Pipeline Therapeutics: Clinical-Stage Candidates (Phase I - III)
4.5 Pipeline Therapeutics: Preclinical-Stage Candidates
4.6 Pipeline Therapeutics: Currently Available Data
4.7 Pipeline Vaccines: Breakdown by Phase
4.8 Pipeline Vaccines: Breakdown by Developer Type
4.9 Pipeline Vaccines: Clinical and Preclinical-Stage Candidates
5. Clinical Trials
5.1 Clinical Trials: Breakdown by Phase
5.2 Clinical Trials for Therapeutics and Vaccines
5.3 Clinical Trials: Overview by Region
5.4 Clinical Trials for Therapeutics: Leading Sponsors
5.5 Clinical Trials: Leading Industry Sponsors
5.6 Trends in Trial Design
6. Deal-making Trends
6.1 Deal-making Trends
7. Social Media Trends
7.1 Key Twitter Chatter
7.2 Top Trending Tweets include #Covid19 #Coronavirus #Patients #Flattenthecurve
8. Key Findings
8.1 Key Findings
9.3 About the Authors
10. About GlobalData
10.1 Contact Us
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017