This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Venezuelan Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- High inflation and fluctuation in the exchange rate are affecting the Venezuelan economy.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in the Venezuelan Wine market.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for all categories in the Venezuelan Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Santa Carolina is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
The Wine market in Venezuela registered low growth during 2009-2014 owing to high prices of alcoholic beverages. Still Wine is the leading category and is also forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.Santa Carolina and Chandon are the most popular brands in the Still Wine and Sparkling Wine categories respectively.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Venezuelan Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.