This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Hungarian Wine market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Hungarian Wine market is forecast to grow at a sluggish rate in both value and volume termsduring 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014.
- Per capita Wine consumption in Hungary will increase marginally over 2009-2019.
- The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Still Wine is the largest category in value terms in the Hungarian Wine market with White Wine being the largest segment in it.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for the majority sales in the Hungarian Wine market.
The Hungarian Wine market is forecast to register sluggish growth rate during 2014-2019 due to a marginal rise in per capita Wine consumption in Hungary. Still Wine will be the largest category by value during 2014-2019 and the Fortified Wine category will register fastest growth in value terms during the period. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets leads in the wine distribution across the country followed by the On-trade channels.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Wine market in Hungary allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.