This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Egyptian Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Economic growth and high proportion of young population is driving the demand of packaged goods in Egypt.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in the Egyptian Wine market.
- On-trade Sales is the leading distribution channel for all categories in Egypt’s Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Ayam is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
The Wine market in Egypt is forecast to grow at a moderate rate during 2014-2019.Still Wine is the most consumed product whereas Sparkling Wine is the largest value category. Still Wine is the fastest growing category in both value and volume terms.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Egypt’s Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.