This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Denmark’s Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- The Wine market is forecast to register marginal higher growth in value terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Still Wine category is the largest category both in value and volume terms, while Fortified Wine is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019 in the Danish Wine market.
- Food & Drinks Specialists account for the majority of sales in Denmark’s Wine market.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Danish Wine market.
- Martini Bianco, Rozes, and Drostdy-Hof are the leading brands in the Wine market in Denmark.
Increasing GDP per capita will help in boosting demand for Wine in Denmark. Still Wine is the largest category by both value and volume. Fortified Wine is the only category that will register positive growth in both value and volume terms. The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth by value, while the Sparkling Wine category is forecast to witness fastest growth in terms of volume in the market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Denmark’s Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.