This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Bulgaria’s Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Rising GDP per capita and low inflation rate will have a positive effect on consumption of Consumer Packaged Goods in Bulgaria.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in Bulgaria’s Wine market.
- Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for all categories in Bulgaria’s Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Telish is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
Bulgaria’s Wine market will register higher growth in value during 2014-2019 in comparison to 2009-2014.The market is led by Still Wine in terms of market share as well as CAGR growth forecast for 2014-2019. Telish and Martini are among leading Wine brands in Bulgaria’s market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Bulgaria’s Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.