Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in India provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Women and Older Young Adults enjoy the most Skincare occasions in India on an annual basis
- Skincare is increasingly being used by the older generation and those on a lower and moderate income
- Older consumers acting younger drives the market
- Skincare is increasingly being used by those aged 45+ and the better off to cope with the stresses of daily life
- The Busy Lives of consumers combined with a need to look good will drive the need for Skincare products
Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare Market in India identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Indian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Skincare, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 20082018 for India, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Skincare consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of customers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and India-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Indian Skincare consumers. This is based on Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Skincare sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents
Retailer and packaging
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Consumer trend analysis
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.