This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Slovakias Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia.
- Off-trade sales accounted for majority of Ice Cream consumption in Slovakia in 2014.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream.
- Paper & Board is the most used packaging material while Tub is the most commonly used container type in the Slovakian Ice Cream market.
- Demand for private label is growing at a faster pace than branded products in the Slovakian Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Slovakia registered low growth during 2009-2014 owing to its small population base and low per capita consumption. Off-trade Ice Cream sales is higher compared to on-trade sales in the country. Artisanal Ice Cream is the leading category while Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
- This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Slovakia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.