This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Ireland’s Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Economic recovery in Ireland in 2014 to create fresh demand for consumer packaged goods.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice Cream product in Ireland, owing to its high Off-trade consumption.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Ireland’s Food market.
- Paper & Board is the most used packaging material in Ice Cream market in Ireland.
- Demand for private label products is growing higher than the demand for branded products.
Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value and volume terms and is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Indulgence and Changing Age Structures are the key trends influencing consumption of Ice Cream in Ireland.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Ireland allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Examples of new product development
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.