The UK Hot Drinks market is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020, compared to during 2015-2020; supported by the growing GDP per capita and high disposable income of Britons. Hot Tea category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounts for nearly three-fifth of the distribution of Hot Drinks products in the UK. Nestle S.A., Unilever PLC, and Associated British Foods Plc are among the leading players in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- The UK Hot Drinks market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% in US$ terms during 2015-2020.
- The Hot Tea category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in the UK.
- The Hot Coffee is the leading value category in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets channel accounts for nearly three-fifth share in the distribution of products in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Coffee category has the highest private label penetration in the UK Hot Drinks market.
- Paper & Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the UK Hot Drinks market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Paper & Board, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Box Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tub and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the UK Hot Drinks market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the UK Hot Drinks market
- Volume analysis by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Market value and growth rates, by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share (Off-trade / On-trade) in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the UK Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the UK Hot Drinks market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the UK Hot Drinks market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Hot Drinks market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Hot Drinks market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Hot Drinks market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to GBP
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category (Off-trade), 2015-2020
Table 6: Market volume growth, by category (On-trade), 2015-2020
Table 7: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 8: Average prices (GBP and US$) by category, 2015
Table 9: Leading retailers
Table 10: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category (Off-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category (On-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, Hot Drinks market (2012 vs. 2015)
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, Hot Drinks market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.