Russian Fish & Seafood market is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is being led by the Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) category both in value and volume terms. The penetration of private label products remains high in the country. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Fish & Seafood products in the country.
-The Fish & Seafood market in Russia will register growth at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2015-2020.
-Dried Fish & Seafood is the smallest value category in Russia.
-Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian Fish & Seafood market.
-Blue Whiting is the leading brand in the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood Whole Cuts category.
-Private label products had high market penetration of 17.1% in 2015. They compete with brands, which has resulted in private label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014.
-The use of Box is forecast to register fastest growth among outer types during 2015-2020.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish & Seafood market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
-Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
-Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish & Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish & Seafood, Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish & Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
-Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
-Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
-Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
-Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
-Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
-Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Retail and foodservice analysis Key Takeaways
- Value and volume analysis for the Russian Fish & Seafood market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Russian Fish & Seafood market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Russian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Russian Fish & Seafood market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Russian Fish & Seafood market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Fish & Seafood market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Fish & Seafood market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Fish & Seafood market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category Definitions
- Channel Definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in RUB and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2015-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: RUB to US$
Table 4: Average prices (RUB and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.