Construction in Slovenia-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
- January 2020
- 49 pages
In real terms, Slovenias construction industry regained growth momentum in 2018, with output expanding by 12.8% - up from 9% in 2017. The countrys construction industry is expected to register a growth of 5.6% in real terms in 2019, and 3.6% in 2020.
Over the forecast period (2019-2023), the industrys growth will be driven by government efforts to develop the countrys transport infrastructure, coupled with efforts to boost the residential construction market. The government plans to invest EUR1.2 billion (US$1.4 billion) to develop the second railway track between Divaa and Koper by 2025. The focus on the development of renewable energy infrastructure is also expected to drive industry growth. The government aims to generate 27% of the countrys total gross final energy consumption from renewable sources by 2030.
The industrys output value in real terms is expected to post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.35% over the forecast period.
GlobalDatas Construction in Slovenia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian construction industry, including -
- The Slovenian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Slovenian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Slovenia. It provides -
- Historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) valuations of the construction industry in Slovenia, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Construction
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Finland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Denmark - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionGlobal Clay Product and Refractory Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025