Construction in Hungary-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- November 2020
- 44 pages
Prior to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Hungarian construction industry expanded by 21.4% in real terms in 2019. However, with disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic following strict lockdown measures, coupled with weak economic conditions, the industry has been severely impacted in 2020.
The Hungarian Central Statistical Office reported that the construction industrys value-add declined by 7.2% in the first six months of 2020 (the latest data available at the time of writing) compared to same period of 2019; this was preceded by annual growth of 15.1% and 13.0% in 2018 and 2019, respectively. In the coming quarters, the construction industrys output is expected to recover, driven by the governments focus on the development of the countrys transport and energy infrastructure.
Reflecting the disruptions caused by the pandemic, coupled with the weak outlook for economic growth, GlobalData forecasts the construction industry to contract by 4.4% in 2020, followed by an average annual growth rate of 4.3% during the period of 2021-2024. This growth will be supported by the governments focus on developing the countrys road infrastructure under the Hungarian village program. The government also aims to invest in renewable energy with plans to generate 100% of the total energy from renewable energy sources by 2030 will drive industry growth.
GlobalDatas Construction in Hungary - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights into the Hungarian construction industry, including -
- The Hungarian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Hungarian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Hungary. It provides -
- Historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2024) valuations of the construction industry in Hungary, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Construction
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Finland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Denmark - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionGlobal Clay Product and Refractory Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025