Construction Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
- December 2018
- 742 pages
Global Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global construction Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc).
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes.
- All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global construction industry had total revenues of $5,790.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $3,169.9bn, equivalent to 54.7% of the industry's overall value.
- The shrinkage of the South American industry over the past few years has been in line with the economic woes in most of the countries of this region. The Brazilian industry, which is the largest of this region, was also affected by the cancellation of many infrastructure projects related to the Petrobras-Odebrecht scandal.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction Industry players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction Industry with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global construction Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global construction Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction Industry?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Construction
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Finland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionConstruction in Denmark - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Manufacturing & ConstructionGlobal Clay Product and Refractory Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025