The analysts forecast the global constant velocity joint market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.11% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global constant velocity joint for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the constant velocity joint sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global constant velocity joint market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global constant velocity joint market is segmented into:
- Rzeppa CV Joint
- Tripod CV Joint
Based on application, the constant velocity joint market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global constant velocity joint market are:
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. (AAM)
- Dana Incorporated
- GKN plc
- GSP Automotive Group Wenzhou Co., Ltd. (GSP Group)
- Hyundai WIA Corporation
- IFA ROTORION - Holding GmbH
- JTEKT Corporation
- Nexteer Automotive Group Limited
- NTN Corporation
- Shandong Kaifurui Auto Parts Co., Ltd. (Shandong Huifeng Group)
- SKF AB
- Wanxiang Group Corporation
- Wonh Industries Co, Ltd.
- Xiangyang Automobile Bearing Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Feizhou Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global constant velocity joint market.
- To classify and forecast global constant velocity joint market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global constant velocity joint market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global constant velocity joint market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global constant velocity joint market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global constant velocity joint market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of constant velocity joint
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to constant velocity joint
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with constant velocity joint suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Constant Velocity Joint Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Rzeppa CV Joint Market
7.3 Global Tripod CV Joint Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Constant Velocity Joint Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Constant Velocity Joint Market by Passenger Cars Segment
8.3 Global Constant Velocity Joint Market by LCVs Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Constant Velocity Joint Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Constant Velocity Joint Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Constant Velocity Joint Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Constant Velocity Joint Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Constant Velocity Joint Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. (AAM)
15.2 Dana Incorporated
15.3 GKN plc
15.4 GSP Automotive Group Wenzhou Co., Ltd. (GSP Group)
15.5 Hyundai WIA Corporation
15.6 IFA ROTORION - Holding GmbH
15.7 JTEKT Corporation
15.8 Nexteer Automotive Group Limited
15.9 NTN Corporation
15.10 Shandong Kaifurui Auto Parts Co., Ltd. (Shandong Huifeng Group)
15.11 SKF AB
15.12 Wanxiang Group Corporation
15.13 Wonh Industries Co, Ltd.
15.14 Xiangyang Automobile Bearing Co., Ltd.
15.15 Zhejiang Feizhou Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.