Competitor Landscape: Lupus
Sociable Pharmas Treatment Landscape contains evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Lupus market, analysis of current & potential future product positioning, and forecast approval dates (by quarter) for candidates in Phase II development, or higher -
- Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted Sociable Pharmas view of the disease landscape
- Landscape Updates: Order of Entry analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher; Timeline forecasts for each approved products lifecycle management initiatives; Market Entry & Direction of Travel positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies
- Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Approved Product Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Registration of a Phase III AURORA2 long-term extension study indicates efforts by Aurinia to gather additional safety data for voclosporin
- GSK is currently the only company conducting pediatric SLE trials, which could provide a significant point of differentiation for belimumab vs. novel competitors, if successful
- Inclusion of SRI-4 as a primary endpoint as opposed to SLEDAI-2K (primary endpoint used in baricitinibs Phase II SLE trial) is in line with competitors such as belimumab, and could allow physicians to draw indirect comparisons between therapies even in the absence of H2H trials.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- Market Entry & Direction of Travel positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Sociable Pharmas Lupus Competitor Landscape
Key Events & Landscape Updates
Order of Entry
Direction of Travel & Market Entry Strategies
Pipeline & Approved Product Landscape
Overview: Pipeline & Approved Biologics & Small Molecules
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.