Competitor Landscape: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Sociable Pharmas Treatment Landscape contains evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) market, analysis of current & potential future product positioning, and forecast approval dates (by quarter) for candidates in Phase II development, or higher -
- Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted Sociable Pharmas view of the disease landscape
- Landscape Updates: Order of Entry analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher; Timeline forecasts for each approved products lifecycle management initiatives; Market Entry & Direction of Travel positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies
- Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Approved Product Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Development of PBI-4050 is expected to be delayed, due to Prometics need for financing, potentially losing its first mover position vs. FibroGen & Galapagos, which have already announced the timeline for their respective Phase III trials
- FibroGens pamrevlumab is expected to be the second novel candidate to achieve approval in IPF (pending successful Phase III trials), and its approval could be accelerated due to the fast track designation in the US
- Promediors PRM-151 is expected to be the third novel therapy to be approved in IPF, however, Promedior did not provide a clear timeline for Phase III trial initiation, suggesting a potential delay in its development.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharmas analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- Market Entry & Direction of Travel positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Sociable Pharmas IPF Competitor Landscape
Key Events & Landscape Updates
Pipeline Candidate Order of Entry
Approved Product Lifecycle Development
Approved Product Development Landscape
Approved Product Summary
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.