Civil Engineering Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
- May 2020
- Market Guide
- 197 pages
The G8 Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 civil engineering Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,239.4 billion in 2018 to the global civil engineering industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,493.3 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the civil engineering industry, with market revenues of $346.8 billion in 2018. This was followed by the US and France, with a value of $343.0 and $161.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the civil engineering industry in the G8 nations with a value of $462.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada with expected values of $377.2 and $203.3 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 civil engineering Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 civil engineering Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering Sector players G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 civil engineering Sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 civil engineering Sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 civil engineering Sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 civil engineering Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 civil engineering Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.