Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which USA Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The USA cigar and cigarillo market is the largest in the world. Sales in 2013 are put at 14.21 billion pieces, some 3% ahead of 2012.
The US tobacco products market is dominated by manufactured cigarettes, with 2013 volumes reported at 273,300 tonnes - equivalent to 70.8% of overall tobacco sales.
Cigars held a growing 7.9% share of tobacco volumes in 2013 with estimated sales of 30,356 tonnes, and form the third largest sector of the US tobacco market after cigarettes and chewing tobacco and moist snuff.
- Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry in USA.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillosacross USA.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry and for new companies considering entry intoCigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industryin USA.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in USA along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across USA, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Small Cigars, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos & Large Cigars, 1990-2014
Premium Cigars: Sales Trends, 2000-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Retail Value, 1990-2008
Manufacturers & Brands
Small Cigars, Cigarillos & Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2010-2013
Small Cigars, Cigarillos & Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
Large Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
Large Cigars: Brand Shares, 2000-2013
Small Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
Small Cigars: Brand Shares, 2000-2013
Leading Small Cigar Brands, 2012
Machine-Made Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, 2005-2013
Leading USA Machine-Made Cigar Brands, 2012
Taxation & Retail Prices
Federal Excise Tax Rates: Small Cigars, 1990-2014
Federal Excise Tax Rates: Large Cigars, 1990-2014
State Tax Rates on Cigars, 2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Selected Retail Prices, 2011-2014
The Smoking Population
Cigar Smoking Population, 1999-2013
Cigar Smoking by Age & Ethnic Group, 2004-2012
Cigar Smoking Among 18-25 Year Olds, 2004-2012
Tobacco Product Standards
New Tobacco Products
Modified Risk Tobacco Products
Adulterated & Misbranded Tobacco Products
Tobacco Product Marketing
Labelling & Advertising
The Master Settlement Agreement
Selected Smoking Restrictions by State, 2013
Asbestos Contributions Actions
Bond Cap Legislation
New MSA Related Legislation
Tobacco Buyout Legislation
Tobacco Industry Legislation
The Menthol Question
Swisher International Inc
Commonwealth-Altadis: USA Cigar Sales, Volume & Value, 2002-2011
Swedish Match North America/Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG)
Production & Trade
Production of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Production by Type, 1990-2014
Imports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Import Penetration, 1990-2013
Cigar Imports by Category, 2000-2014
Imports by Country of Origin (Volume), 2002-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Premium Cigar Imports by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2013
Exports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Volume), 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.