Cigars and Cigarillos in the Netherlands is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Netherlands Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Sales of cigars and cigarillos are sizeable compared with countries of a similar population, standing at 380 million pieces in 2013.
Cigarillos are by far the largest segment, accounting for 78.6% of volumes in 2013, their share up on previous years.
Sales are forecast to fall back between 2013 and 2023 as the impact of the smoking ban and rising health concerns depress sales. Volumes are forecast to fall by 23.3% to 291.5 million pieces with per capita consumption set to fall by 26.1% to 16.7 pieces.
- Cigars and Cigarillos in the Netherlands report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Netherlands.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across Netherlands.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industryin Netherlands.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Netherlands along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across Netherlands, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Retail Sales Trends, 2000-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 1990 & 1997-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Cigars, 1990 & 1997-2014
Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Segmentation by Type, 2000-2008 & 2012
Aromatic/Filter Cigars/Cigarillos, 2011-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Sales by Outlet, 2000 & 2005-2013
Manufacturers & Brands
Cigars & Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares (Including Direct Sales), 2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Brand Family Shares, 2000-2010 & 2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Manufacturers Shares by Main Distribution Channel, 2006-2008
Cigars & Cigarillos: Leading Brands by Main Distribution Channels, 2006-2008
Taxation & Retail Prices
Summary of Tax Rates on Cigars & Cigarillos, 2014
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
Retail Price List, 2014
Luxury Cigars: Retail Price List, 2014
Cuba Cigars, Habanos Retail Prices, January 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2001-2009
Smoking Prevalence by Age, 2011
Prevalence of Smoking by Type of Product, 2007 & 2008
Smoking Prevalence by Socio-Economic Background, 2001-2009
Youth Smoking (12-20), 2011
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Nederland BV
Ritmeester Cigars BV
Production & Trade
Production of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2005
Imports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Pieces), 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Exports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Export Orientation, 1990-2007
Exports by Country of Destination (Pieces), 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.