Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Belgian Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved during the last eighteen years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Cigar and cigarillo consumption in Belgium and Luxembourg is in steady decline and was down to 396.0 million pieces in 2013.
- Consumption is 41.2% below 1990 levels and is expected to continue to decline despite some evidence of stability during 2014. Per capita consumption stands at 36.13 pieces/year and has fallen from 65.02 pieces in 1990.
- Belgium is the larger of the two markets with sales of 344 million pieces in 2013. This is down 36.8% on 2006 levels. Luxembourg is a much smaller market with sale of 52 million pieces in 2013 but down only 8.8% on their level in 2006.
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Belgium.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across Belgium. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Belgium.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Belgium along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across Belgium, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, UEBL, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Sales by Country, 2006-2014
Cigars & Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Cigarillos, 1990 & 1997-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of Cigars, 1990 & 1997-2014
Cigarillos: Segmentation by Pack Size, 2000-2004 & 2009
Cigars: Segmentation by Pack Size, 1996-2004
Cigar & Cigarillo Sales by Pack Size, 2010
Manufacturers & Brands
UEBL: Manufacturer Shares, 2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares (Belgium), 2001-2013
Cigarillos: Manufacturer/Distributor Shares, Belgium, 2011-2013
Cigars: Manufacturer/Distributor Shares, Belgium, 2011-2013
Cigars & Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, 2013
Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, 2012-2014
Cigars: Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, 2013 & 2014
Taxation & Retail Prices
Taxation Rates on Cigars & Cigarillos, Belgium, 1980-2014
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
Agio: Retail Price List, June 2014
Verellen: Retail Price List, June 2014
Scandinavian Tobacco Group: Retail Price List, July 2014
Cubacigar Benelux: Retail Prices, July, 2014
Zabia: Retail Prices, August 2012
Notebaert Productie, Retail Prices, July 2014
J Corts: Retail Prices List, July 2014
Balmoral & De Huifkar: Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Belgium: Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Population by Age, Daily & Occasional, 2005-2011
Smoking Population by Gender & Age, 1995-2002
Incidence of Smoking by Age in Flanders, 1990-2000
Belgium: Regional Variations in Smoking, 2000-2011
Belgium: Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Level of Urbanisation, 2011
Smoking Population by Social Class, 2004 & 2008/2009
Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Level of Education, 2001
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Benelux NV
J Corts Cigars NV
J Corts: Brand Family Shares, 2009
SA Cubacigar Benelux SA
Production & Trade
Production of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin (Pieces), 2000-2013
Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Luxembourg: Cigar Imports by Country of Origin, Volume (Pieces), 2000-2013
Luxembourg: Cigar Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Exports of Cigars & Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Belgium: Exports by Country of Destination (Pieces), 2000-2013
Belgium: Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.