“Cigarettes in Egypt” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Per capita consumption rates in 2013 are 35.6% ahead of 1990 levels but have fallen by 14.4% since the peak of 2008. A further 6.6% fall is forecast for 2014.
- As of 2013, PMI was reporting that Marlboro claimed 7.3%, up 1.1 percentage points on 2012, while L&M claimed 13.1%, up 3.3 percentage points from 2012. Marlboro was credited by PMI with 75% of the premium segment in 2013.
- Despite the growth of the country's population which is expected to expand by 18.2% between 2013 and 2023, the cigarette market is forecast to end 2023 only 6.3% up on 2013 levels.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Egyptian Market.
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.