''Cigarettes in Belarus” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Belarus Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The market continues to be dominated by low price offerings. In 2011 low-priced brands represented 87.7% of sales, with local brands accounting for 64% and value-for-money international brands, 23.7%. Mid-priced products took 9.6% of the market, with premium brands accounting for just 2.7% of the total.
- In 2003 just 28% of the company's output was filtered. Since then, however, there has been significant investment in filter capacity, and as a result, plain cigarettes have seen a sharp reduction in their share, which dropped to 3.6% in 2011 and 2.8% in the first ten months of 2012.
- By 2023, official consumption is expected to fall, representing a decline of 30.5% between 2013 and 2023. Per capita consumption over the same period will drop by 28.7%. Actual sales on the domestic market are also expected to fall from their current level, as the number of heavy smokers is reduced.
- “Cigarettes in Belarus” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Belarus.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Belarus. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Belarus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Belarus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Belarus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Segmentation, 2003-2014
Cigarette Market Segmentation by Price, 2011 & 2012
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
Brand Shares, 2007
Shares of Cigarette Brand Families, 2011-2014
Shares by Cigarette Brand Variants, 2011-2014
Brand Shares: Super Slims & Compact King Size Cigarettes, 2008-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
Cigarette Excise Tax Rates, 2006-2014
Average Retail Price by Region, 2011
Price Increases, September 2011
Filter Cigarettes: Maximum Retail Prices, 2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Sex & Age, 2003
Frequency of Smoking by Sex, 2008-2010
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Production by Manufacturer, 2006-2015
Cigarette Import Quotas, 2004-2007
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2013
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
JSC Grodno Tobacco Factory Neman (GTF Neman)
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.