- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading hotel industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 70 C-level industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior procurement and marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East
- The report covers data and analysis on hotel industry growth outlook
- Key topics covered include demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed markets
CEO Opinions on Market Growth Outlook in the Global Hotel Industry: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric that analyzes C-level executives responses to hotel industry growth outlook in 20122013. This report gives you access to the demand in emerging markets, growth expectations in developed markets. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
- Demand in emerging markets
- Growth expectations in developed markets
Reasons To Buy
Explore the growth opportunities from the developed and emerging markets that are expected to offer the most growth potential for the global hotel industry during 20122013.
Table of Content
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Global Hotel Industry C-level Survey Respondents
2 Hotel Industry Growth Outlook: C-level Respondents
2.1 Demand in Emerging Markets
2.2 Growth Expectations in Developed Markets
3.1 Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact Us
3.4 About Timetric
List of Table
Table 1: Total Global Hotel Industry Survey: C-level Respondents by Company Type, 2012
Table 2: Demand in Emerging Markets (%), 2012
Table 3: Growth Expectations in Developed Markets (%), 2012
Table 4: Survey Results Closed Questions
List of Chart
Figure 1: Demand in Emerging Markets (%), 2012
Figure 2: Growth Expectations in Developed Markets (%), 2012
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.