Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 220.127.116.11)-Drugs In Development, 2021
- Global Markets Direct
- August 2021
- 28 pages
Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 5 molecules. Out of which approximately 4 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Cathepsin B - Drugs In Development, 2021, outlays comprehensive information on the Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 126.96.36.199) - Cathepsin B (CatB) is an enzymatic protein belonging to the peptidase. It promotes hydrolysis of proteins with broad specificity for peptide bonds. It cleaves -Arg-Arg-|-Xaa bonds in small molecule substrates. In addition to being an endopeptidase, shows peptidyl-dipeptidase activity, liberating C-terminal dipeptides. The molecules developed by companies in Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Infectious Disease and Oncology which include indications Alzheimer's Disease, Ebolavirus Infections (Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever), Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Schistosomiasis mansoni Infections and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 184.108.40.206)
- The report reviews Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 188.8.131.52)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cathepsin B (APP Secretase or Cathepsin B1 or CTSB or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017