Global Carbonated Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global carbonated soft drinks
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global carbonated soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key carbonated soft drinks players\' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global carbonated soft drinks market with forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- The global carbonated soft drinks market had total revenues of $209,516.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 207,145.6 million liters in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $232,962.8m by the end of 2018.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.