Canada General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas 'Canada General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Canadian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Canadian general insurance segment.
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Canadian general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Canadian general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Canadian insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Canadian general insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Canada -
- It provides historical values for the Canadian general insurance segment for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Canada, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premium and Profitability
Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.