Cameroon Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
- April 2021
- 34 pages
"Cameroon Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cameroon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom market in Cameroon will grow from US$1.1 billion in 2020 to US$1.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.2% over 2020-2025, supported by revenue growth across mobile voice, mobile data, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR of 18.1%, supported by rising mobile internet subscriptions, grwoing smartphone adoption and increasing data ARPUs over the forecast period. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at 11.8% CAGR over 2020-2025, supported by increasing adoption of fixed broadband services and increasing broadband ARPUs.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Cameroon.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Cameroon will grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 86.3% of total telecom service revenue in 2025, supported by rising mobile data consumption for accessing online video content and social networking applications and increasing data ARPUs.
- The two MNOs - Orange and MTN - will hold 78.4% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
- Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR of 18.1% over 2020-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cameroons telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cameroons mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cameroons telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cameroon.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Technology
TechnologyHigh-Performance Computing-Thematic Research