BPO Services Global Industry Guide 2017
- April 2017
- Advertising and Marketing
- 265 pages
Global BPO Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global bpo services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- BPO services include the outsourcing of business-related processes to third-party organizations. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, knowledge process outsourcing, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes.
- CRM BPO services typically include consumer direct services, contact center outsourcing (which includes customer care, sales and marketing, and technical product support), collection services, and claims & warranty services.
- Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services include research and analytics services such as competitive analysis, quantitative research & analytics, risk management & analytics, strategy & business development research, financial research, and legal process outsourcing (LPO).
- Finance & accounting BPO covers operations relating to financial support functions, such as accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payment processing, invoice, purchase order management & processing, receipt & reconciliation, and management reporting.
- HR outsourcing services include benefits administration, payroll services, recruitment outsourcing, relocation and assignment services, workforce administration & development services / talent management, and performance management.
- Procurement BPO covers the outsourcing of key procurement processes including sourcing support and administration, contract management, demand management, supplier relationship management, and performance reporting.
- Vertical-specific BPO covers the outsourcing of services that require domain expertise. Vertical-specific BPO includes a range of processes such as insurance and annuities policy administration, claims and transaction processing, credit card analytics for banks and insurers, patient administration, medical coding, clinical research, and drug discovery & development for healthcare providers and pharmaceuticals.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global BPO Services market had total revenues of $140,316.1m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- There are some very large and highly developed players in the Asia-Pacific market and many companies are located in Asia for the ability to offer offshoring services on a big scale. The North American BPO services market is the largest globally due to the US BPO market, accounting for over 90% of the regional market in value terms. Within Europe the UK is by far the biggest market in value terms almost, 4 times the size of France which is the second largest.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.1% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $163,764.0m by the end of 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bpo services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bpo services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global bpo services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global bpo services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global bpo services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global bpo services market?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Advertising and Marketing
Advertising and MarketingGreen Marketing Market - Global Forecast, Market Share, Size, Growth And Industry Analysis, 2011 - 2017
Advertising and MarketingEmail Marketing - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Business ServicesGlobal Magazine Publishing Market 2019-2023, Trends and Forecast Report
Business ServicesGlobal Investment Banking Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025