Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Bolivia
Extracted from Canadean\'s latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, Bolivia Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 15 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, nectars, still drinks, fruit powders, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, wine).Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals plus Forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format.
Forecast trends of the beverage consumption in the following categories:
- packaged water
- still drinks
- fruit powders
- sports drinks
- energy drinks
- bulk/HOD water
- dairy drinks
- hot coffee
- hot tea
- flavoured alcoholic beverages
- Canadean\'s Bolivia Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with and latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Bolivia beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchSEPking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 15 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Forecasts to 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2010 ACTUAL and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage Bolivia
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Fruit Powders, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Wine
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.